Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thuja Sock Progress

I made some progress knitting the Thuja socks on Tuesday night. I'm knitting them using fingering weight yarn for size my brother's 13 wide feet. Its an easy pattern and I hope to be done with them by next week.



I agree with those that don't like Cameron's hair. If she wanted to go blonde, she should have gotten highlights. I think she would look better. I'm liking the new hire process House is making the newbies go through. It's breathing new life into the show. I see House hiring the former vet doctor. Even though she made that horrendous mistake(doctors in hospitals don't give patients their meds...nurses do that), she made the correct diagnosis. I see a love triangle with House, the former vet doctor, and Amber(she's the ruthless newbie).

No comments: