Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Crew is Back????

EEEWWWW!!! How excited were you all that the man is back? I squeeled with excitment last night as he walked into Cuddy's office. Honey and I also laughed so much throughout this episode. I don't remember any other episode being so funny! I loved every minute of it!

And to boot, I got a lot done on my felted bag. I'm now ready to work on the handels.
I'm only working on the bag during the show. It's such an easy knit in the round - perfect for paying attention to all the little details in the show. (Loved the part where the old guy said next time he would provide more visuals! I'm very sad that he had to go.)


Outside of watching House, I've finished a pair of socks. You can check in on my blog hopefully later today to get more details if you're truely interested. But here they are:

No comments: