Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm so glad that the whole team is back... though my hubby was like 'why are they there??? I thought they were all leaving the show...' He's not so sure that it will work to have them all there... I kind of agree... I'm floored that Cameron would be content in the ER... Chase doesn't surprise me, but Foreman as a boss to House?!?! That will be exciting... or did I understand that incorrectly ;-)

Last night was pretty hilarious Wendy.. I totally agree... I absolutely LOVE when House calls the girls #13 and Cut-throat Bitch.. I laugh out loud every time he says cut-throat bitch... it's just hilarious! I really like the team he has... the poor single dad guy puts up with so much crap.. though in my opinion isn't a good replacement for Foreman... I do like him though... I am really sad that they cut Bosley... I'd be happy to see his rival go though... but I do see how they can't really keep Bos either.. of the remaining guys... I like the 'other visible minority' as House would say... better...

My predictions for the final three are #13, (she's very similar to Cameron in her 'mysterious' nature), and the two 'visibly minority' guys... cut-throat is such a suck up that I think House won't want to keep her... and the other non-minority guy is sort of blah.. there's nothing that stands out in my mind.. and then the one who always argues with Bosley.. well, he just bugs me and I think his constant arguing will be a turn off for House...

What do y'all think?

Oh yeah.. this is a knitting blog...

I got a lot of knitting done on my middle guys' halloween 'Bat' hat during last nights episode... :-)

No comments: